$175 a week / Part-Time Booth Rental / Organic Salon
I am looking for a Part-Time Booth Renter for Atelier Upton Salon! Please email your resume to Atelier.Upton@gmail.com.
The days that the renter would be able to work is Monday, Thursday, Friday and every other Saturday. Right now I am a one chair salon so the rental will also get benefit from having their own studio:)
The renter must use EITHER organic color or ammonia free hair color (ex would be O&M). I am willing to train on Organic Color Systems (which is what I use:).
What the renter will get for their rent:
1. Use of chair, shampoo bowl, storage, etc…. (I am open to switching out equipment or adding if you have your own)
2. I will provide coffee, tea, water (if you would like to serve wine, you must supply that), cleaning products, and anything else the salon in general needsJ
3. A spot on Atelier Upton’s website. So you can direct people there to see your work and check out you bio.
4. Of course the benefit to all the marketing I doJ I am apart of the Wedgewood/Houston art crawl on the 1st Saturday of each month from 6-8pm ( you must be done with your client by 5:30 if it falls on your sat). It sometimes drawls 20-30 people walking in. I booked 4 appointments at the last one:) I will be at all of them. You can join to market or not:)
5. Your own studio space! In the future I may be putting in a 2nd chair but prob not for a year or so. So you will be a key holder. Come and go as you please.
6. Ill provide all the towels. All I ask is that on your day, you bring them home to wash them in organic detergent. We can go over that in the interview:)
7. You are your own owner. I definitely don’t want to manage. I welcome suggestions, ideas, etc. I want you to feel, ‘Me Casa Su Casa!’
8. A lot more! When we interview, I’m sure I will think of things. I really want a peaceful environment where we can be friends and colleagues at the same time:)
What they need to supply:
1. Color (organic or ammonia free)
2. Back Bar
4. Your own tools and supplies (foils, brushes, measuring cups, etc…..)
There will be a lot more I’m sure once we sit down and talk. Please email me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Look forward to meeting you:) Take care
Owner / Hair and Wardrobe Stylist
223 Chestnut Street
Nashville, TN 37210